Rabu, 11 Januari 2012

Feeling so bad

- The most painful is when someone who raised you up from the lonelinnes and then dropped you again :'(

- when you're feeling alone and every bad memories you have made coming to catch u and u will think that "WANNA KILL UR SELF"

-Not CAring How big The feeling is... But how can you maintain a sense of it :)

-sometimes being alone is better than maintaining a relationship that never in line


-The most painful thing when you lose someone the fact that he is not trying to defend you

-even if even if you dont love me anymore #sing

3 komentar:

  1. Never mind
    I'll find someone like you
    I wish nothing but the best for you too
    "Don't forget me," I begged
    "I'll remember," you said
    "Sometimes it lasts in love
    But sometimes it hurts instead."

    BalasHapus
  2. wahhhh lagu akuuu someone like u adele my favorit song fren :)

    BalasHapus
  3. numpang promosi :*

    Play games live My Blog

    asik lo... Jajal deh klik link nya... :D

    BalasHapus